Hi, I’m Pawan and Welcome to My Online Home.
THANK YOU for visiting this page. It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
I’m a writer, freelancer, storyteller, and digital marketer. I’m not an expert or influencer just a normal guy who loves writing about his work and personal experiences.
I’m sorry, but I have no magic wand or quick secret formulas to make you successful. I just have some stories and ideas that I learn from mentors and my own experiences. And I believe It will add some value to your work and life. I’m here to learn from amazing people like YOU.
What can you expect from me?
No BS only practical strategies about writing, blogging, email marketing, online marketing, productivity, work, and life hacks.
Here are some quick fun facts about me:
- I’m from India. And English is not my first language.
- When I was a kid, I didn’t know what I wanted to do when I grew up. I had no passion. Hell NO.
- I wrote my very first poem when I was 13.
- I’ve completed my B.Tech. In 2012 when I was 20 years old.
- I did part-time jobs during my college time as a tutor, box-office tickets, and freelancer for making some extra money.
- I started working as a full-time freelancer in the middle of 2013.
- Back in 2013, I almost selected into an FM radio station.
- I got rejected by 7 companies before getting my first job.
- I’m a foodie. And if you see me somewhere just say food… I’ll turn around. 🙂
- I’m a book lover and I read 3 books in a month.
- Movies and I can never be separated. But when you ask me what’s your favorite movie. I forget every movie I’ve ever watched.
- My favorite movie stars are: Drew Barrymore (Her Smile), Priyanka Chopra (Her Acting), Shah Rukh Khan (aka SRK), Jim Carrey (His Timing), and Adam Sandler (His Humor).
- For me: No means no. Yes means yes. And promise means definitely.
- I’m an introvert who doesn’t drink and smoke.
- I try to see positive in every situation (You can call me a proton).
- I’ve featured in many publications like Entrepreneur, HuffPost, Pick the Brain, Write to Done, Jeff Bullas, Marketingprofs, Addicted 2 Success, Shout Me Loud, SEMrush, Business 2 Community, Thrive Global, and Duct Tape Marketing.
- I never used any Apple product and I bought my first smartphone in 2013.
- Recently I had LASIK eye surgery and now I don’t wear specs anymore. Yippee…
- I constantly think about what I have to do next. I set small goals for me.
- I constantly seek to improve myself.
- Here’s something that I always carry in my wallet (if you’re not able to read my handwriting I read it for you): “If you want to get somewhere, you must decide definitely where you want to go or what you want to accomplish. Photograph this objective on your mind and hold it there. Work hard, believe in it and the thought will become so powerful that it will tend to assure success. Expect the best at all times. Never think of worst.”
I’m grateful you took time to read it. I’d like to know about YOU! Just connect with me on Twitter OR Facebook and shoot me a message. You can also connect with me on Medium.